Tuesday 10 December 2013

Coil Building.

Coil building is a new technique I have been introduced to. Before creating my own piece, I carried out a diverse range of research into different craft's people and designers. Some of the outcomes I found were extremely inspiring. I started creating this piece only planning on it to be on a small scale but ended up creating something big. Being new to this technique I expected it to be somehow difficult but it was not , I enjoyed creating this pot and the design process. 
After Christmas, we will be starting to specialize in the areas we want to concentrate on, being a fashion orientated person, I have to now steer my projects towards fashion and show that in my outcomes and design process. I will do this by looking in fashion magazines constantly for inspiration and looking at other blogs and designers. 



No comments:

Post a Comment