Wednesday 4 December 2013

Life Drawing.

Life drawing sessions are now over. It was a 8-week program and we had some interesting models. Life drawing is something I am very new to and I enjoyed the whole experience, I came to appreciate the human form much more after my sessions and thoroughly enjoyed learning new drawing techniques and I will defiantly take them forward when creating other work. 
Although some parts have been a struggle and hard work, especially at the beginning when I was not used to drawing the figure and people I do believe I have some strong work at the end of it and certainly portfolio worthy. 
I enjoyed using the process "continuous" line and took inspiration from one of my favourite artists Gregory Muezen, someone I was not familiar with until the "people watching" project. 
Here is an example of some of the work I have created over the weeks. 






No comments:

Post a Comment