Wednesday 2 April 2014

Word On The Street.






Photo credit to GoRunway and InDigital

This season is bursting with street flavour and  trendy sportswear making the gym a fashion accessory ,so it comes as no surprise to see logo tees and shouty slogans hitting the mainstream. Word to the wise: leave head-to-toe lettering to billboards and body art; a single, subtle message whispers good taste now.
As we are no strangers to logo tees after last season, I have to admit myself I was not a fan of the ‘dope and dweeb’ tees that were sported on the high street, but I think topshop has my heart with the new subtle prints.
"Not since the logo-laden Eighties have we seen so much typography." Vogue Editor.

So don’t be shy girls snap up your tee and shop the collection here








No comments:

Post a Comment