Wednesday 9 October 2013

Photoshop Enhanced Images.

To create these images I added a series of layers in photoshop and placed 3 different images on top of one another. In all 3 images i added different effects, Overlay, luminosity and difference.

This image is made up of 3 different layers and photographs. I put my objects on the scanner and aranged them how I wanted. I took three different scans in the process. Then I opened an A4 document in photoshop and place each of the scans, on top of one another, I played about with the different photoshop effects on each of the layers. This is a layering effect which works so well. Bringing some objects forward and leaving some in the background.

I used again 3 different scans and layers for this but at different times. There is much more going on in this image again than there is in the first one. The scanner really captures how white my objects are and photoshop effects helps to bring it out more.

For this image I didn't play any layers or pictures on top of it. I wanted it to be simple yet effective, I didn't want to much going on as I want the view to concentrate on the objects themselves without about being distracted. I added a disclusion effect to this image. It looks x-ray like, my faourite bit about this image is the mysterious aspect to it, by looking at this you would never come to the conclusion that the collection is actually "white" or would you? .

No comments:

Post a Comment