Wednesday 11 June 2014

Iphoneography


Not only are these prints unique but they are also very diverse, I could see these and imagine them on a variety of garments like dresses and t-shirts. Most of my photography work has a fashion element, as they both compliment each other. 
Flowers are very popular in fashion and are prints that are very famous in all season wether it be summer, spring autumn and winter. Winter will see prints such as leaves and tree, were as summer looks at prints like flowers, Daisy's etx. And that is noticable in my photography work. 






This print isn't half as successful as some of the others that had been created, during the photogram the developer that was being used wasn't as strong and therefore the image didn't develop as well as it was supposed to, this was obviously a shame as the image was beautiful but it still did capture the image with a vintage feel I personally think. 


Photography is something I think I had a raw talent for and wanted to use in FMP. Not only is it enjoyable but the outcomes I created were beautiful. I used my own primary sourced photos, and went into the dark room not knowing what I was going to create. Instead of developing a lot of these photographs normally, And to add to the unique element of my work I decided to hand develop them with developer,this allowed me to control how my photo turned out solely on how I used the paintbrush. 

Compared to the Iphoneography I was creating last year, my technique and work has defiantly strengthened. 

No comments:

Post a Comment