Wednesday 11 June 2014

plate printing









Small scale prints really worked for me in my fmp, I think I wanted things at a small scale because I didn't want anything to overpowering and I was looking a lot into styling and creating a unique working space, and I felt like small print outcomes along with mixed media photography was the best way to achieve this. These prints, are also my best pieces, most of these worked during the first attempt so they were kept for the final show, because printing can sometimes be unpredictable it was important I kept all of my prints even if some didn't seem perfect because of things like the drawn image or inconsistent ink. I would of ended up with no prints if I was trying to achieve perfection, because in printing this is merely impossible and that is something I have learned to know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment