Friday 1 November 2013

Graphic Invitation Evaluation.

I really enjoyed creating the graphic invitations because I was able to really interact and created outcomes with my objects. I created relationships with them and this really strengthened my work. Using the scanner to arrange them in different places was interesting because it was almost as if each object was having a conversation with the other, I think the scans and invitations really capture that. I have already worked in adobe Photoshop before so I am no stranger to the effects and how it all works. I enjoyed using the cutting tool which I was new to and really enjoyed playing about with the layers and effects much more than in previous projects. I enjoy working in Photoshop and will continue to use. I think if I had a larger range of objects again the outcomes would be even more successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment