Friday 1 November 2013

Screen Shots. Graphic Invitations.

I created my graphic invitations on Adobe Photoshop. Previous to adding the text each of the backgrounds had already been created also in photoshop. I simply reopened them all and then added the text.





This was just simply adding text onto the previously made background. This is one of my favourite invitations as it really captures the whole white element of it all.


This is an example of how I cut around the original scanning to create the cut below. I then went to formant and copied and pasted it several times into a new file.


I used the magic wand cutting tool to cut around the scanning of my objects. I decided to cut around the medicine seringe for this invitation. I wanted it to be minimal and I like how it looks like it had been cut by hand and scanned in. This was the effect I was going for.

No comments:

Post a Comment