Friday 1 November 2013

Plaster Mold.

This is a picture of the plaster mould I created using clay. I placed the mould onto black paper as a backing before I took this picture. This picture was taken before I had trimmed the plaster down. The disadvantage of trimming the plaster down means that I am going to lose a lot of my objects that have been imprinted into the plaster. This is definitely something to take into consideration if I am ever going to repeat this type of process, next time I will be sure to place my objects a lot closer together so I don't lose a lot of it when it comes to trimming it down. Having to trim it down did give a disappointing result I personally feel because you cant really see the wide range of objects that I used, it is all very limited.





No comments:

Post a Comment